- 1 oz. Tullamore Dew (or other blended Irish whiskey)
- 1 oz. High West Campfire (or other rye or peated scotch)
- ¼ oz. lemongrass syrup (recipe below)
- 2 dashes Dr. Adam Elmegirab’s Dandelion & Burdock Bitters
- 2 dashes orange bitters
- Orange peel and lemongrass stalk for garnish
Fill a stirring tin with ice. Add all ingredients to the tin and stir until diluted. Strain over a large ice cube in a double Old Fashioned glass. Garnish with orange peel and lemongrass stalk.
- ¾ cup demerara sugar
- 6 oz. water
- 4-5 lemongrass stalks, coarsely chopped (or steep bags of lemongrass tea in the syrup to desired taste)
Place the ingredients in a saucepan and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat and simmer, partially covered, for 15 minutes. Strain mixture into a sealable container and let cool. Cover and keep refrigerated for up to a week.