- 1 medium mango, peeled and chopped
- 1 gallon apple cider
- 1 ¾ cups Glenlivet Caribbean Reserve (or other Speyside scotch)
- 7 oz. Middle West Spirits Dark Pumpernickel rye (or other rye whiskey)
- 6 oz. spiced syrup (recipe below)
- 4 oz. apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. orange bitters
- Orange wheels, star anise or pepper pods, and cinnamon sticks for garnish
Add mango and apple cider to a slow cooker on high heat. Cover and let infuse for 30 minutes. Turn heat to low, add remaining ingredients, and stir. Let combine for 5 to 10 minutes. To serve, ladle into punch glasses and garnish with orange wheels, star anise or pepper pods, and cinnamon sticks.
- ⅔ cup water
- ⅔ cup brown sugar
- 1 ½-2 tsp. Guajillo chile powder
- 2-3 cinnamon sticks
Bring water to a rolling boil on stovetop. Reduce heat to medium and add sugar, chile powder, and cinnamon sticks. Stir until sugar is dissolved, about 1 to 3 minutes. Remove from heat, cover, and refrigerate for two hours. Strain out solids and refrigerate in a sealed container for up to a month.