- 1 cup Elijah Craig Small Batch bourbon (or other low-rye bourbon)
- 4 cups sweetened Earl Grey tea (recipe below)
- 2 oz. Bacardi Coconut rum
- 2 oz. Giffard Banane du Brésil
- 1 vanilla bean, split
- 1 lemon, zested
- ¼ orange, zested
- Unsweetened whipped cream sprinkled with nutmeg for garnish
Combine all ingredients in a sealable container, like a glass flip-top bottle. Shake to combine, then refrigerate for 24 hours. When ready to serve, strain through a towel to remove solids and add to a Crock-Pot set to high for 30 minutes. Once hot, reduce heat to warm. Ladle into an Irish Coffee mug and top with unsweetened whipped cream.
Sweetened Earl Grey Tea
- 4 cups water
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 Earl Grey tea bags
Combine water and sugar in a pot over high heat. Bring to a boil. Once sugar is dissolved, remove from heat, add tea bags, and steep for 3 to 5 minutes. Remove tea bag before using.